Update...

 Hello again! I recently just remembered that this still existed and that I haven't posted in a while.

I've decided that I still want to continue to post!

It has been a while since I've actually posted anything so excuse my grammatical mistakes here and there...

(recently I've just noticed that Monopoly was spelt wrong in one of my earlier posts, it was spelt as Monoply [*internally face palms] so I went back and corrected all of the misspellings)

A bit about me nowadays...

  • I still like to play the piano, I've done my grade 5 and now I am working towards my grade 6 exam.
  • I've got into badminton: it is now my favourite sport! I go to a club on Sunday mornings for 2 hours and it is a lot of fun.
  • I've just picked my GCSEs back in February: I picked Separate Science, Maths, the 2 Englishes, History, Spanish and Art (all adds up to 9 GCSEs), I do hope it goes well for me
  • I really like baking, I find it quite relaxing and I've made a lot of tasty treats (watch Junior Bake Off series 7, I was on it!)
  • I have a new baby sister called Aila, she was born May 2022, she is soooo cute!
Here is a picture of my baby sister:
Aila at 10 months


That it for now,
See you later,
Bye!!! 👋


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

My book review

Making a periscope.

Making Harry Potter Monopoly