London Spring Term Holiday: Day 1

In the spring term holidays (which were 2 weeks long), my family and I went to London for 4 days and 3 nights. The reason why we went to London, is to make my baby sister Aila's passport because we are going to Malaysia 🇲🇾 in the summer holidays.
Instead of travelling for 4 hours straight, we decided stop in Birmingham, which is approximately at the halfway point in our journey. 
We set off in the morning on Wednesday 12th April and we drove 2hrs and 18mins to Birmingham. It was quite a long journey so I slept for most of it 😴.
I also forgot to mention that I was fasting during the holidays as it was Ramadan (the month of fast for Muslims).
Ramadan is a special time for Muslims, we fast from sunrise until sunset and we do a lot of good deeds as they are worth more in this special month. We also do a special Ramadan night prayer called Taraweeh after our 5th daily prayer.
When we arrived at Birmingham, we went to the Bullring Mall where we found some nice treats to buy for breaking our fast tonight. We got some baklava, and Turkish delights in different flavours (my favourite ones were orange, the strawberry one was a bit confusing, it tasted like rose with a hint of something else that was SUPER perfumey). 
After that, we resumed our journey to London...

Once we arrived, we were found our apartment that were staying in and it was on top of Tesco! Wow! We also found one of my favourite drinks in another shop nearby 😍.

We had a lovely iftar (the meal when you break your fast) and we watched Harry Potter and the Prisoner of Azkaban.

Stay tuned for more updates!
(I forgot to take pictures on the day so apologies for that 😅)

Here is a picture of baby Aila trying on sunglasses at a shop:

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

My book review

Making Harry Potter Monopoly

Pizza Pizza