A Walk in the Park



Me and baby Aila whilst waiting for the bikes to be pumped up


 On Sunday 2nd April 2023, my family and I decided to go for a lovely walk at a nearby park. 

In the morning, I had badminton club for 2 hours (from 10am - 12 noon) and we played doubles matches for the whole time as it was the last lesson before Easter break. It was a lot of fun!

In the afternoon, my brother and my sister wanted to go cycling so we all decided go get some fresh air as well. 

The bikes' tyres were quite flat so we had to pump them up again. After the tyres were pumped, we set off.
The walk wasn't that long to get to the park (of course Hana and Hakeem were a lot quicker as they went on their bikes...). 
When we got there, I noticed how beautiful the willow trees were and I decided to take some photos!

An attempt of a setting description for this park:

The sky was clear, as clear as my thoughts in that moment, as clear as a painter's blank canvas and as clear as the tune that sung melodically through the tiny speakers of the wireless earbuds I was wearing. Not a trace of the white wisps disturbed the flawless sky. A path of grey snaked throughout the park, guiding my feet to where I was supposed to go. Shy willow trees were dotted around ther area, their long, bent branches swaying ever-so-gently to the wind's song: a song that could only be heard by them. Their looming, tall form casted enlarged shadows of darkness whilst rays of sunshine penetreted the gaps between leaves, causing a mixture of light and dark to show upon the soft, velvet-like grass. 

Hoped you like it (I needed to practise for English end-of-year exams anyways...)

πŸ‘ˆ What do you think of this photo? I quite like the lighting on this one, it makes it look quite dramatic.
Let me know your thoughts of my photos in the comments!
I just used my phone to capture these amazing trees. Believe it or not, I didn't use any filter! I am still quite surprised that my phone camera could take such beautiful photos (it usually isn't so good at capturing food or other things). I quite like the mysterious white 'glow' around the willows.
The willow tree branches were quite bendy. I remember one time I went to that park, I took some of the fallen branches on the floow are I weaved it into a cute nature crown for my sister!

This photo was one of my personal favourites
 
After admiring the awesome trees, we came across a magnificent sakura tree/cherry blossom. It was so pretty, there was no way we couldn't leave without taking a photo.

I really thought this tree came straight out of an anime, it was super delightful (I am really running out of synonyms for beautiful...).
I might set this photo as my wallpaper one day! πŸ‘‰

I just love how the light catches the tree and how some areas are light and some are dark, it really adds depth to the photo and it reminds me of clouds (even when there were none in the sky at that present moment). What do you like most about this photo?

I had a very relaxing time at the park! Hope you guys can go on some amazing walks as well, remember not to overwork yourselves and to take some time to go out for a bit, even if it is only for ten minutes.

Bye for now! πŸ’–


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

My book review

Making Harry Potter Monopoly

Pizza Pizza