Birthday time!!!

Yesterday was my birthday and I had a lot of fun. Two nights before my birthday, my family made a surprise cinema outside: watching the movie of my choice. I chose Harry Potter and the Prisoner of Azkaban because it is my favourite Harry Potter book and it includes a time turner - which is one of my favourite magical objects in the world. Halfway through the movie, we all were absolutely freezing cold so we carried in watching it inside. We also ate my homemade birthday cake which was a tiramisu coffee cake (it was delicious, in my opinion, although I slightly wished that there was a bit more coffee). On the day of my birthday, I played the game of riddles with my Grandma, uncles, aunties and cousins that is on the other side of the world - Malaysia. My sister and I were one team and we were second overall. my cousin was first place. Here is one of the examples of one of the riddles.
Question: What is more useful broken?
Answer: Eggs.
Our cinematic experience in our garden.

Me and my siblings all snuggled up in the duvet.
Today, when I was doing a Joe Wicks workout my present arrived. It was a Harry Potter lego set the Whomping willow. I am planning to build it this evening and play with it with my siblings. I also made an escape capsule for the lego challange. There was even a secret compartment in the roof of it and adjustable and slidable wings.

The interior.
The secret compartment.



The outside look.

Comments

Tokwan Ramli said…
HBD Aisya. Wow..a fascinating outdoor cinema with natural airconditioning. Looks very comfortable and relaxing. That also recalled me back in 1960s and 1970s where I joined the crowd to watch a movie on a big screen called "wayang pacak" (an outdoor free movie screening).
AisyaNazrim said…
oooooh Nice Tokwan. How was your experience there. did you like it?
Tokwan Ramli said…
Oh yes I really enjoy watching the movie even though it was in black n white. In fact at that time there was no tv at my house because there was no electrical supply.
Tokwan Ramli said…
Error:...because there was no electricity suply.

Popular posts from this blog

My book review

Making Harry Potter Monopoly

Pizza Pizza