Piano Performance: Blues in the Attic

Today, I have an online piano lesson with my piano teacher - who normally does lessons with us every Wednesday so I decided to practise today. I am hopefully going to have an exam in July (grade 3 piano ABRSM). One of my pieces/songs I have to play in the exam it is called Blues in the Attic and it is a very jazzy.


 How the exam works.

There are three lists of pieces you have to pick one from each one: List A, List B and List C.
List A: I chose Bransle De La Torche (It is in a different language so you may need to search that one up)
List B: I chose Allegretto Grazioso (again it is in a different language).
List C: Blues in the Attic (the piece I am going to play for you today).
Then, you need to play the scales (not on the fish) of the piano. If you are confused about this, scales mean playing the piano from white key to black key or white key to black key depending what note you start on. After that, you need to play a sight reading piece, which is a short song you have not played before.




Comments

Anonymous said…
Bigggggg ���� ������������������������. Very nice play Aisya
Tokwan Ramli said…
Good luck to your july piano test. InsyaAllah you can make it. Be focus and strive towards achieving your dream in music. I relly love listening peaceful and relaxing piano music. Hopefully one day I can hear such a nice piano music from you.
AisyaNazrim said…
Thank you . Perhaps, when I go back to Malaysia, I will perform to you.

Popular posts from this blog

My book review

Making Harry Potter Monopoly

Pizza Pizza