London Spring Term holiday: Day 2

On the second day, we did a lot of things!

Waking up early in the morning to set off by car, We did what we originally came for: to create my baby sister's passport in the morning. It took quite a bit of time because Aila had to get her passport photo taken as well. And then we had to wait 3 hours to collect it from the Malaysian embassy. 
I loved the architecture of the embassies, it would be really nice to draw. We saw quite a few different flags and we played a guessing game of who could guess it correctly first, what fun!
As we were fasting, we didn't have lunch but we explored more of central London!

It was a lot of fun and I remember getting one of my favorite drinks from a shop nearby. I really liked the location  of where we were staying and I slept quite comfortably that night 🌙...

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

My book review

Making Harry Potter Monopoly

Pizza Pizza