Questions to Boris Johnson

Media Cubs 🐾 (@MediaCubsUK) | Twitter
The Media Cubs Logo.
Usually at school, I go to an after school club on a Wednesdays called media Cubs. It is run by a journalist who is also my friends mum. At the club, we debate, share our point of views on news, create our own news reports and write our own newspaper too! It is something I really enjoy taking part in. When the school shut down we could not meet each other like we used to before but that did not stop us getting involved more.



On a Wednesday afternoon, the teacher/leader (us Media Cubs like to call her 'Big Boss')of the club came by to talk about some questions I wrote a few days earlier that I would like to ask Boris Johnson himself and to talk about the breaking news of George Floyd's story and what people are doing about it. We decided to take a walk in the park together (which was only a house away) and talk about it there. We talked about how I felt about George Floyd and I said that it was heartbreaking to see that people are doing nasty things to other people who have different colored skin; they should not be doing it just because of that. We also talked about the peaceful protests people are doing and I felt happy about the people who were doing that because they were doing it so that no one was going to get hurt. Then, she took some pictures of me with my fist in the air with different backgrounds and emotions. We also took some pictures with me looking like I wanted to ask a question.
A few days later, she turned what I said into something I should say for a
podcast. My mum and I recorded it and sent it to her. 

Here are some of the questions I wrote to Boris:


  1. How will children at school do P.E because we often do contact sports and pass sport balls to each other?
  2. Will I be able to eat lunch with my friends as we are supposed to stay away from each other?
  3. How will the school hold important assemblies because we usually sit close together?
  4. When there is possible germs on the keyboard, how will we do our computing lessons?
  5. My brother is in year one; I do not think that he will understand that he needs to stay away from his friends. How can the teacher make sure that he will stay away from other people?
  6. Will we have to face wear masks in class?
  7. Can we still do our leavers party before the school year ends?
  8. My mum is asthmatic, is it safe for her if I go to school?
Take a look at our Media Cubs Website!
Here is where I have spoken.

Comments

Erika Hope said…
Hi Aisyadaya it’s Erika your blog is soooo cool
Anonymous said…
Hey Aisya it’s me Aileen. I found you’re blog and I love it!

Popular posts from this blog

My book review

Making Harry Potter Monopoly

Pizza Pizza